What Can You Give This Year?
Every donation to Jacob’s Heart made through the end of the year (December 31, 2017) will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the Jacob’s Heart Board of Directors!
If you want to have some #GivingTuesday fun, read on…
Share your un-selfie on #GivingTuesday, November 28, 2017 and make a child with cancer smile!
Have you always wanted to contribute to a non-profit during the holidays, but you feel you don’t have enough to share? We understand the feeling…and we’ve got a solution for you.
How much do we all spend on little things every day: a cup of coffee, lunch out, getting our nails done? Could we give up just one of these for a week, a month or a year?
Think of one small thing to give up. If you can, we’d love for you to create an “un-selfie”, post it to social media and share your savings with Jacob’s Heart children and their families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN #GIVING TUESDAY
1. Download the #GivingTuesday pdf from jacobsheart.org/giving-tuesday.
2. Fill in the details of your un-selfie.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding your un-selfie sign.
4. Post your un-selfie photo on social media with the tags #GivingTuesday, #JacobsHeartGivingTuesday.
5. Share your un-selfie savings by clicking the red “donate your un-selfie savings” link below the un-selfie image (to the right on a desktop, and below on a cell phone).
6. Pat yourself on the back…this un-selfie, and the un-selfies of others will make a child with cancer smile.
You’re welcome to upload your Giving Tuesday un-selfie post to social media at any time.
Or get your un-selfie ready early, upload it to social media, and schedule your post to load the morning of Tuesday, November 28th.
If you have any questions about Giving Tuesday un-selfies, please contact the Jacob’s Heart Family Center by email or phone 831.724.9100.