Individual and Group Fundraising
Fundraisers can be as small as a lemonade stand and as grand as a golf tournament. Over the years Jacob’s Heart has been supported by the community in the following ways:
- Dances, Concerts and Plays
- School Car Washes, Art Sales, Theater ArtsPrograms, and Toy Drives
- Restaurant — A Percentage of Daily Proceeds
- Church Pajama Drives
- Bake Sales, Lemonade Stands
- Wine Events and Golf Tournaments
- Doctors — A Percentage of Daily Proceeds
- Wristband and Bracelet Sales
Dedications are an easy way to raise money for Jacob’s Heart.
We’ve included a few popular dedications below.
Let your friends and family know you’d like to donate to Jacob’s Heart instead of receiving birthday gifts.
Share your desire to have your guests make a donation to Jacob’s Heart, rather than purchasing gifts.
Contact us and we’ll create a special donation page that you can share with your guests.
5K AND 10K RACES
Are you running a race and want to dedicate the race to Jacob’s Heart?
Let us know and we’ll create a personal donation page for you to share with friends, colleagues and family.
To view a current Wharf to Wharf race dedication, click here.